Our corporate mission is to protect the environment by providing sustainable and environmental solutions for our clients.
We aim to exceed customer’s expectations worldwide with product quality, performance and value for money.
Environmental Products and Services Ltd has been providing fats, oils and grease, water and wastewater, storage, separation and treatment solutions since 1999.
Headquartered in Ireland and supported by manufacturing bases in Ireland, China and Turkey, we manufacture more than 200 different drainage, catering and plumbing products.
The company’s reputation is growing as the complete solution provider to all commercial catering equipment and internal and external drainage problems.
Environmental Products and Services Ltd portfolio of product ranges from Grease Traps, Grease Removal Units, I.S. EN 1825 Grease Separators, Oil Separators, Sewage Treatment Plants, Pumping Stations, Rainwater Harvesting, Catering Equipment, Storage Solutions and Plumbing Supplies.
Our award winning Grease Shield ® range for the separation and removal of fats, oils and grease has been installed in over 3000 locations in Ireland, UK, Europe and currently expanding into the Middle East, America and Asian markets.
Highly competitive, with minimal maintenance and running costs, low operating and energy usage the Grease Shield ® range is an unrivalled application to protecting your drainage.
This specialised division provides solutions which can extend across a range of products including Grease Traps, Grease Separators, Oil Separators, Sewage Treatment Plants, Pumping Stations, Rainwater Harvesting, Catering Equipment, Storage Solutions and Plumbing Supplies.
The Division provides turnkey design solutions for alternative and specialist customer requirements.
Our technical solutions team comprises of a dynamic group of mechanical, electrical process and manufacturing engineers.
At enquiry our team provides a full package including site and drawing appraisals, assistance at design stage, through to the planning phase and to eventual project delivery.
Products and Services
- Full-In-House Capabilities
- Design, Build, Operate
- Design Engineering & Manufacturing
- Project Planning and Management
- Effluent Treatment
- Water Treatment
- Odour Treatment
- Chemical & Process Engineering
- Domestic Water Supply & Treatment
- Pump Testing
- Ongoing Operation, Maintenance and Monitoring
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Sampling and Recording
- Telemetry & Scada Systems
- Water and Sewage Pumping
- Parts Stockists
- Process Design, Commissioning & Setup
Environmental Products and Services Ltd have the resources to cater for a range of customers in the municipal, commercial, industrial, retail, domestic and agricultural sectors.
Standards & Certifications
Environmental Products and Services Ltd. is certified to:
- Quality Management Systems ISO 9001:2008 (Certificate1206)
- Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001:2004 (Certificate 1206)
- Health and Safety Standards OHSAS 18001:2007 (Certificate 1206)
Widely regarded as ‘the best greasetrap in the world’ the Grease Shield ® has won several awards including:
- 2012 'Prix de l'Innovation' Salon Des Maires - France
- 2012 'Environmental Innovation Award 2012' & 'Visitors Vote' - Resource Ireland
- 2012 Best New Catering Equipment Innovation Highly Commended - Gulfood Awards, Dubai
- 2012 Best Environmental Sustainability Initiative Highly Commended - Gulfood Awards, Dubai
- 2011 FCSI ‘Highly Commended - Sustainable Catering Equipment Award 2011’ for GreaseShield.
- 2010 Green Hospitality Award for Innovation - Ireland
- 2010 Innovation in Industry Award – Northern Ireland
- 2009 Eco Innovation Award - France
- 2009 Best Equipment Product - Ireland
- 2008 Best Catering Equipment Award - Ireland
With growing markets in the UK, Europe, USA and Asia we have a multi-cultural team on hand with English, Irish, French, Swedish and Chinese languages.
Tel: +44 (0)28 3083 3081
Fax: +44(0)28 3025 7556